Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Stamps II 115

Hello from the unseasonably warm American Midwest.  If it is this warm now, what will it be like this summer?

Anyway, this week's prompt for Sunday Stamps is stamps from the Northern hemisphere.  And I go way far north for this one!


Greenland!
A mis-named country/island to be sure.  I would not think there would be coral reefs this far north, but maybe some species are adapted to the cold waters there

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

FinnBadger said...

How cool to have a stamp from Greenland. I also would not have associated coral with that country.

Bob Scotney said...

I wondered whether those pinnacles were solidified lava floes. Fine stamp

Maria said...

Excellent stamp to make me read up on Greenland. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails