Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sunday Stamps # 192

I am off to a professional meeting so I am setting up this post ahead of time, and having blogger open it on Saturday afternoon.  I will probably be busy but I will visit your blogs as best I can.

Out theme this week is country life/harvest/Autumn, by suggestion.

My stamps come by the USPS website, but I'll say they are beautiful in person too.


The U.S. Postal Service® celebrates the abundance and bounty of America’s farmers markets with four colorful, se-tenant stamps depicting a table laden with products found at a typical farmers market. The stamp on the far left has among its products various baked goods, artisan cheeses, and eggs. The produce on the second stamp includes vegetables and fruits. Cut flowers adorn the third stamp. The stamp on the far right features live plants. Most items bear handwritten labels that identify the product and its price.

Come and join me this week with this seasonal theme!

Viridian

Theme next week: Professions or trades.
Theme week after that: Anything you wish.


7 comments:

Postcardy said...

Colorful stamps. I haven't seen them before.

agi said...

i have received mail with some of these stamps but haven't seen the whole set yet, i love them! i am excited to see other entries too as autumn colours make me feel warm inside :)

Mail Adventures said...

Ooops! I'ma afraid I've published the same set!

Joy said...

A very tempting table, I like its colourful nature.

Bob Scotney said...

Harvest festival material indeed.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I do hope some of those stamps come my way - they are beautiful. They'd make lovely postcards too.

Lisa B said...

a lovely, colourful set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails