Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sunday Stamps #149

Oh the computer problems I have had this week with this home computer!  But there is so much antiviral software on my work computer that I cannot access this blog with it.

Time to take a deep breath, relax, and share some postage stamps of the season.

Theme this week: Christmas or holiday stamps.

 
This stamp was recently issued by the US Postal Service and it's legal for international (global) postage.  I purchased a number of these stamps for my Postcrossing cards.  I think it has beautiful detail and is appropriate for the season.
 
Please join me with any holiday stamp this week.  It does not have to be Christmas, or Christian.
 
Theme next week: More holiday Stamps.  Let's space these out.
Theme two weeks from now: Fantasy, including children's fantasy.
 
Viridian
 
I am done with Linky tools, as they are not working again this week.  We will be using Simply Linked.  The procedure for linking up your post is similar, but please pay attention to the prompts.
 
 

6 comments:

Postcardy said...

The Global Forever stamps are a good idea. I am stuck with some 98¢ international stamps I bought a couple of years ago.

VioletSky said...

Can you not still use the old stamps and just add the extra postage with a small denomination stamp?

VioletSky said...

p.s. and the circle stamp with the wreath is lovely.

Joy said...

What a lovely idea for a stamp. Must look nice on a postcard.

Maria said...

Perfect choice of Christmas symbol for the shape of the stamp!

Mail Adventures said...

Nice stamp. I also posted this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails