Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sunday Stamps # 122

I am leaving for a business trip and so I am getting Sunday Stamps ready a couple of days ahead of time. I don't have much time to work here before getting to the airport,so let's just remind you that this week's theme is Children, toys and games, anything related to children.


These stamps recently arrived from Taiwan, on a Postcrossing postcard.

Have fun with this theme!

Theme next week: Stamps from Finland, another country well-known for interesting stamps.

Viridian


5 comments:

Lisa B said...

Great theme for this week, I found lots to choose from :)

Joy said...

Those are so cute (little and large). I have a feeling I'm going to think that a lot while looking at today's theme.

Bob Scotney said...

If that's a top on the stamp to the left, it will take some effort to get it to spin.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It's a lovely theme but I didn't do so well in my search. Your cute stamps make up for my poor efforts. :)

VioletSky said...

I also found this to be much more challenging than I thought it would be!
Those Taiwanese stamps are delightful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails