Friday, July 15, 2011

Postcard Friendship Friday July 15

It's after Independence Day, that glorious time of hot sun, orange day lilies, Queen Anne's lace, and no ads for school supplies.  A few weeks that feels timeless.


This postcard from a USA postcrosser, of a Tiffany window, captures this feeling perfectly.

I am joining Beth at the Best Hearts are Crunchy for Postcard Friendship Friday.

I hope you will join me for Sunday Stamps, which will open Saturday evening USA time.  Theme: birds.  Check this blog tomorrow.

viridian

3 comments:

Snap said...

It is a beautiful card. I've always liked stained glass windows and Tiffany sure took it to a very fine art. Amazing! Happy PFF!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Colorful postcard and yes, my stamp is ready for tomorrow. :)

My Postcard Friendship Friday

Gianne said...

Hello there! this is a nice postcard I like it, I am new blogger and one of your new follower. I hope I can join here thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails